Started Oct 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Hermann Schilt
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
Re: D400, a very good way to get Nikon attention
In reply to kanaddict, Oct 25, 2012

kanaddict wrote:

Hi all,

Nikon like all the well regarded company like to keep their reputation/images as good as possible. If you email them, only them know that you did and 1000's of email will have no impact on them. What would have some impact on them....social media! Just post a message on Nikon facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nikon?fref=ts

I just did it and hope that 1000's of peoples will do it. Believe me, this worked by the past and can work again.

Let see if you realy wan to send a clear message to Nikon !!

-- hide signature --

All off you are right thinking about the future of the DX format. Nikon does't support it to much. I like very much the 17-55 (which I borrow from a friend now and than).

Specially after the introduction off the Nikon 1V2, with the new various lenses of this format I believe the DX format will phase out within the coming years. There will be a FX and a CX format left if NIKON can convince the people about professionalism (which is expansive) and convenience  (lot of specs with low price). Nowadays a lot of people accept the smartphone as a standard, the CX is much better, FX is than the professional size (comparable with Hasselblad in the last century).

If the DX will be supported, and the D400 will appear in spring 2013 I would like to have a cross combination of the specs of the D600 and de 1V2!!
For mee the EXPEED 3A with 40shots/sec with slow view would be great. 
I looked at Youtube to the first movies and found through dpreview sites with mirror less lenses the nikkor 10-30 and 30-110 but the photo's where not that sharp (pixels) or brilliant (color) ass the DX format (let alone the FX format).

I hope NIKON wan't make the move to the FX-CX format and abandon the DX in between. I so, please let is know quickly so we can decide which direction we want to follow.

-- hide signature --

Nikon D300 + Nikkor 18-200 mm, Nikkor 50 mm/f1,8, Tamron 10-24mm/f 3,8, Tamron 90mm/f2,8 DI, Micro Nikkor 105mm/f2,8, Marumi Duale Ringflash I-TT for Nikon DI980-AFN and Nikon flash SB800
Hermann

Hermann Schilt's gear list:Hermann Schilt's gear list
Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow