Qimage- yes or no?

Started Oct 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vernon D Rainwater
Forum ProPosts: 12,005
Like?
Re: Comment for Ron -- Re: Qimage- Sharpening Example
In reply to ronzie, Oct 25, 2012

ronzie wrote:

Vernon: QU is available on a fourteen day fully functional trial as a special download if you want to generate your own test. You can download a .pdf version of the help file or the more updated html version so you can study before you install it.

If you like take the DPP crop .jpg and work with that in the trial QU. I was surprised it did so well with using a .jpg source and not emphasing any artifacts in the sharpening process. (This .jpg was not the source I was using, just the cropped tif converted from RAW with DPP.)

-- hide signature --

Ron Ginsberg
Minneapolis, MN
Land of 10,000 Puddles

Ron, In case you wonder why (part of my reply) is a JPG file -- I Typed my reply and pressed Return to start another paragraph and the entire process "Locked Up" and the only thing I could get to work was to  start -- Gladwin PrintScreen -- and it allowed me to copy the screen that contained all but the last comment I was going to include.  So, I am attaching the JPG file of what I had typed for my reply.   Seems like there continues to be almost all types of surprises with Dpreview after the change.  Makes me wonder what will be next......

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow