Majority of posts are LX5, LX7 and FZ150 and FZ200... what's up with the ZS Models?

Started Oct 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
hsps2
Regular MemberPosts: 361
Like?
Still Enjoying My ZS15 !!
In reply to jazzbass62, Oct 24, 2012

jazzbass62 wrote:

Am I just in a time warp, or is the ZS fading?

I bought a ZS15 just prior to the London Olympics because I wanted something more pocketaqble with longer zoom to complement my Canon G1X.  I prefer the larger sensor and more control in the G1X, BUT the ZS15 never let me down and allowed me to get some shots that the G1X couldn't have gotten.  I always carry it with me now while the G1x sometimes sits in the drawer due to its larger size.

The ZS line just isn't the "sexiest" or "newest" line of cameras these days.  However, I'm sure there are lots of satisfied ZS owners like me who just don't take the time to post comments or pictures on the forum.

Here are a few of my ZS15 pics with some comments.

The pocketable, nimble ZS15 was ready when I stumbled on this scene. No PP other than frame, vignette and slight de-saturation

Pretty good detail for over 30X (digital zoom) and 400 ISO.  Gold medal winners in Badminton Doubles.

ZS15 even captured some action reasonably well in tough conditions - hand held, long zoom, high ISO, harsh lighting.

Enjoyed some in camera effects. "Toy" mode added some mood and emphasis to the cathedral.

Good detail, bokeh and color for a P&S.

-- hide signature --

hsps2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow