Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Re: WOW, K5II-s vs a99 base iso raw-
In reply to ET2, Oct 24, 2012

ET2 wrote:

Wanganuilad wrote:

ET2 wrote:

Wanganuilad wrote:

Some pretty bizarre responses in that forum. Some of them seem very oversensitive.

Can't be worse than this forum...

Seemed to be..

It's not. I have been around here to know better.

Start a thread poopooping Pentax cameras and watch the fanboys go nuts.

The difference is I still own a sony camera and several lenses, shutter remote, and camera bag. You don't own any pentax gear and don't plan to. If sony suddenly releases an amazing and affordable camera next year, I may pick it up as I already have lenses to use, including a 75-300, 50 1.7, and 18-55 kit. I don't play fanboy games, I want what is the best.

You on the other hand must love sony as a brand and likely have sony shoelaces and a matching hat. You own a NEX7 yet are in the Pentax DSLR forum talking about people instead of the gear. The one positive thing out of you being here though is it means you are getting worried, which means pentax is spot on with their new products. It's kind of like locating a black hole, you can't tell by looking directly for it, but when you see other things around it move, you know its there.

Pentax is causing all kinds of motion in other brands, specifically sony, and this lets us know they are moving up. A camera like the new K5 will resolve with the FF crowd, have better noise performance than anything close to it's price, and will be able to use pentax's best lenses in the rain. If I was a person who refuses to buy pentax, I would be jealous too.

Remember, ADVENTURE IS YOUR ELEMENT.

-- hide signature --

To see is to believe...PENTAX

Maxeyesore's gear list:Maxeyesore's gear list
Sony SLT-A33 Pentax K-5 IIs
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow