Started Oct 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SeanWasHere
Junior MemberPosts: 33
Like?
help please! x100 in warranty repair for 15 weeks and counting
Oct 24, 2012

Long story short, I've had to send in my x100 THREE times for the same warranty repairs.  (aperture dial setting doesn't match computer lcd display - it randomly fluctuates causing the exposure to be all over the place.)

First time I sent it in for warranty repair - got it back in 4 weeks.  Tested it out, and it was not fixed.  Still showed the same issues.

Second time I sent for warranty repair, got it back in 6 weeks.  Test it out and it was still not fixed.

Its again at the factory now, and it's currently been ​5 weeks. ​ I keep calling every day to get a status but keep getting the runaround.  This week I just found out my camera has been sitting on a shelf for 4 weeks before anyone looked at it and they said they don't see anything wrong with the camera.

Does anyone have any contacts with fuji, or is there any way to expedite this at all?  In total, the camera has been at the factory 15 weeks and counting.  That is just unacceptable.  Why won't they just send me a new camera?

This is my only camera at the moment and it's very frustrating to be missing shots, especially when I do event photography and I haven't been able to promote new photos every time I have to send my camera in.  I'm at the point where I'm very angry now.  I don't know what to do.

seanwashere.com

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow