Started Oct 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Steen Bay
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,188
Like?
Re: SX50 w/ Canon 500D attached...
In reply to Condor, Oct 24, 2012

Condor wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

Ed those are not even good for IDing bird. I would suggest to get a telescope or move closer or fly with the bird.

Hi,

That's why I need a camera that provides more and better details of distant wildlife subjcects than my present SX30, and so far in the P&S superzoom cameras world, SX50 is the one that does it At least based on LTZ470 comparative samples it provides more and better details than FZ200 even if you take the money, time and patient to add a prime TC to it and even the fact that SX50 samples were not taken in SuperFine mode.  Not mentioning that I just take photos handheld... So, I would like to see hanheld full zoom comparative samples of SX50 using the Lock feature vs FZ200 + Nikon TC ... that would be something.

When I get it, I would be able to compare there outputs side-by-side.

Unfortunatelly, when I was going to order my new SX50... the mini iPad was announced at $ 329 (16GB Wi-Fi), and since I use my iPad hundreds times more than my superzoom camera.... well...

Regards,

Ed

Talking about birds and stabilization..

http://gizmodo.com/5098255/hackmodo-use-a-chickens-head-as-a-camera-stabilizer

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow