Started Oct 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PAUL TILL
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,217
Like?
Votes...
Oct 24, 2012

Personally I don't see the point of the voting thumbs in the threads, unless they're going to show who has cast the votes. Are you reading this dpreview?

What's more annoying is that it appears the despicable, two faced brigade are the ones using it.

Take this thread for example:

Three negative votes and not one comment! Why? Come on you three, let Dudi and the rest of us know why you decided to hit the thumbs down?

I've been called lots of things in the past for telling it how I see it but how can what these three, two faced cretins done be a better solution?

If I've posted a crap picture I would rather someone told me what was wrong with it or how I could improve it than fellow FTF members simply pressing the thumbs down button. How does this help the OP?

Perhaps I will get hold the record for thumbs down with this post, but unlike a lot of the whinging babies on the FTF I don't give a ...k

If you can't be bothered, or just don't have the balls to give someone a positive or negative comment then don't, but please don't just press the thumbs down button, it achieves nothing except maybe in some cases hurting the OP's feelings.

Rant over, press away.

Paul.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow