Started Oct 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Peiasdf
Regular MemberPosts: 208
Like?
Problem with a batch of X-E1?
Oct 23, 2012

I order a X-E1 silver + 35mm kit from Hong Kong via eBay on the 16th. The seller have 20,000 feedback at 99.1% positive so I assume it is a camera store. On the 17th, shipping info was sent to Fedex but package wasn't released to Fedex. On the 22nd, the seller informed me they have problem with the batch of X-E1 they received and would like to know if I want to wait for the Friday (26th) batch and have a free 8GB SD card as gift. I said I rather have a discount of $11 or $31 as they lower the buy-it-now price on eBay. This morning (23rd) they told me they have item in stock Monday (22nd) afternoon and released the package to Fedex. The tracking number I was giving shows the package reached Tokyo a few hours ago for the transpacific flight.

Anyone heard anything about a bad batch of X-E1? I wonder if it is related to the Amazon delay as well.

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow