Employers intimidating their employees over who they vote for?

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rupert Bottomsworth
Senior MemberPosts: 1,875
Like?
Re: Employers intimidating their employees over who they vote for?
In reply to Simon Gallup, Oct 23, 2012

Simon Gallup wrote:

I guess it's just a coincidence that Russia Today (RT) only mentioned cases of companies encouraging voting for Romney ?

Maybe it's because they were the only ones. You didn't think of that did you?

And I'm sure all the stories they present are completely valid.... being a "YouTube News Channel" and all...

Um no, actually RT broadcasts like any other TV station. You can pick them up on satellite if you have the means.

By the way, what's wrong with youtube? It's just as valid a media form as any other. In fact one could argue it is better than traditional media given that it isn't owned by people like murdoch etc. so you get all sides of the story.

We have already heard of the Democrat versions of these (unions are famous for this).... but I guess the randomly picked stories just didn't happen to include them.

Well unions can't fire you if they find out you voted for a candidate they didn't endorse. They're also not threatening to close their company down and laying off all their staff if Obama wins.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow