Started Oct 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Digirame
Forum ProPosts: 29,209
Like?
Show Your Snaps...October 22, 2012
Oct 23, 2012

We invite you again to show your own snapshots or even choice pictures. Remember it's all about the enjoyment of taking pictures regardless of what we have. We can learn from each other and it's fun to share too.

This past Saturday I went to the 9th Annual West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta in Tualatin, Oregon.  They raced in these large pumpkins across the lake.  It's a fun thing to do, that is popular in many locations around the world.  We had a mixture of sunshine and heavy rain that day that made interesting photos.

We will start a new thread for this every week now due to the popularity. I'll be sure to comment also to your images, if you choose to share. Thanks everyone for your participation.

This new format is so buggy, that I decided to remove all captions.  The text disappeared in the gray boxes sometimes, even though it was there in all cases.  It's a nightmare trying to edit them.  Next time, I just won't use the gray boxes any longer for captions.  Anyway, I hope you like them.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow