pwilly
Contributing MemberPosts: 946
Like?
Re: Canon 60D -> Nikon D600 or not ?
In reply to bobn2, Oct 22, 2012

bobn2 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

qianp2k wrote: Better on what?  Unless you can show us the final result why we should believe you not DXO and Digital-Picture labs?  Sure Nokia can jam 41mp into its 808 cellphone.   But what crappy IQ comes out it 

Deflection and avoidance of the question, which was could the 17-55/2.8 EF-S produce a better result on a 60D than a 24-70/2.8L. the answer is clearly 'yes'.

That is exactly you did.  You are avoiding the question I asked specifically that does that APS-C combo has better IQ than 24-70L on 5D2 not on the same 60D assuming I can fit the subject into the same portion of frame?  Do DXO and Digital-Picture labs test clealy show 5D2 combo is better as I quoted earlier?

-- hide signature --

OK, my bad. Lost track of where we'd been. HKfreelancephotographer found that his 17-55/2.8 on his 60D was sharper than his 24-70 on his 5DII, and I said this could happen. You say it couldn't. Since he posted evidence of it happening, he seems to have one over on you.

-- hide signature --

Bob

Great copy 17-55/2.8 EF-S, bad copy 24-70/2.8L?
It happens!  Look at lens rentals data.

-- hide signature --

Paul
Just an old dos guy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow