ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NeroMetalliko
Regular MemberPosts: 223
Like?
E-M5 playback zoomed view/full view question
Oct 22, 2012

Hello,

there is an irritating thing I could not be able to figure out alone up to today, maybe I have missed something in the manual and/or in the forums, so I'm here kindly to ask you.

When looking at a picture in playback mode I usually keep the full info with histogram + higlights + focus point as display mode. Then I often zoom with the main dial up to 10x in the focus point. At this point I know that I can go to the next picture with the other dial maintaining the zoomed view, but more often what I need is to go back to the full info display mode (or whatever). I know that I can go back with the dial but is very tedious and I like the fact that if you leave the zoomed view to 10x the next picture you can go to this same zoom view with a single dial rotation.

My question is: there is a "direct" way to go back from the zoomed view to the full one with a single action? Up today the shortest way I found is to half-touch the shutter and to press the playback button again (or alternatively to press two times the playback button), so: two buttons for this. This little thing drives me crazy because it's something I do very often and I wonder if this is not possible...

Any suggestion is welcome, many thanks in advance for the attention.

Ciao

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow