So I took the plunge and purchased myself a 5D mkIII

Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mr_Beast
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
Re: So I took the plunge and purchased myself a 5D mkIII
In reply to quadrox, Oct 22, 2012

quadrox wrote:

Some of these are great, some are extremely boring. I was close to giving you a thumbs down (not that that matters in any way) for that. Enjoy your new toy, and in the future please be so considerate and make your selection of images smaller and only pick the best and most interesting shots.

Quadrox, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Feel free to give it any thumb you see fit, the choice is entirely yours. As photography is subjective I appreciate you liked any of them.

Re: being more considerate - I will not rise to what comes across, quite frankly, as an incredibly rude comment. I will however point you to the fact that I created and posted these images as test samples taken in my first few days of ownership for people considering the 5DmkIII. I believe I stated they were technically imperfect, they were to serve as a visual clue as to how the combination and kit lens handled regards IQ and low light.

In the future please be so considerate and only comment objectively or if you prefer not at all.

In the mean time I shall continue to enjoy my new toy

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

I love taking photos and try to do so every day. Learning as I go.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow