A fun moment caught with my D600 and 85mm lens

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ed_C
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,693
Like?
Re: I'd like to know what you think
In reply to Dan, Oct 22, 2012

Dan wrote:

I think Garland made a perfectly valid point, and I'm curious about your thoughts on the matter.

Also, I'd like to see if you can make the bokeh of an image shot using the 1.4D/G, look distracting the way you made that of an image shot using the 28-300 look by post-processing. Could it be that the bokeh of the 28-300 is already borderline distracting and by post-processing, you just highlighted it?

Ed_C wrote:

I'm out.  Why in the world did I try to have a conversation with someone whose lone photo seems to be a snapshot of the back of a camera in harsh light?

-- hide signature --

Ed C.

Of course you do ... another guy who measures specs by other people's words.

So.  If you really would like to see if I can make the bokey of an image shot using the 1.4D/G look distracting then feel free to post some of your photos with the 85 at 5.6 and I will process them and let you know. I'm not really holding my breath though.

You guys really should think about getting out and shooting actual photos instead of measurbating and salivating over other people's opinions.

-- hide signature --

Ed C.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ughNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow