Is Fuji going to update the X10 or X100 soon?

Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Paul Farace
Contributing MemberPosts: 725Gear list
Like?
Is Fuji going to update the X10 or X100 soon?
Oct 22, 2012

I've been circling the Fuji X campfire for several years now and am considering joining the circle with either an X10 or X100 (black body, if I can donate enough plasma, collect enough pop bottles-for you older folks who get my meaning), but I know both of these landmark cameras have been in the Fuji catalog for a year or two... and as a Canon shooter I know that would mean they'd have been supersceeded by three newer models!  Is Fuji likely to upate them soon?  A souped up X10 with better OVF, or an X100 with a 28-90 fast zoom would be heaven... but I'm not in the designing business.  What do you say?  Oh, and maybe Fuji will add a logo to the front of their new models so they don't look like orphan cameras!

-- hide signature --

Holding a camera, any camera, reduces my blood pressure, calms my nerves, and gives me a sense of opportunity!

Paul Farace's gear list:Paul Farace's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Fujifilm X-Pro1 +3 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow