Official Fuji 18-55mm sample images

Started Oct 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tom Schum
Senior MemberPosts: 2,997Gear list
Like?
Posting images from your DPR gallery
In reply to pkincy, Oct 22, 2012

pkincy wrote:

Yup, the cat pictures are obligatory.  Much harder to do if you need to chase feral cats but worth it in the end.  You don't want to feel left out, do you?

Perry

PS: I was going to embed an image of a cat from my gallery but the search function is not smart enough to lead me to directions on how to do that.  I used to know but maybe the new fora does not allow it.

So the poor search function saved each of you from having to view a cat image.

I finally figured out how to do that: there is a row of "universal language intuitive" icons at the top of the post-writing window.  The cursor will bring up a brief explanation if you rest it on one of them for a second or so.  The last one on the right will embed an image from your DPR gallery, but there is some sort of defect in the preview so you won't see the info that might accompany your image.  Seems like a net loss here in my opinion, but that's progress!

-- hide signature --

Tom Schum

Tom Schum's gear list:Tom Schum's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-E1 Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow