FZ200 - I share this news with excitement, yet trepidation...

Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,929
Like?
FZ200 - I share this news with excitement, yet trepidation...
Oct 22, 2012

Hi Friends:

I want to share a bit of news to encourage all the dedicated FZ200 owners out there.

As a novice wildlife photographer I share this news with real excitement, but I also share it with some trepidation for fear that some may misunderstand my intentions and perhaps think I am bragging or promoting myself... anyway, here goes...

Last week I submitted one of my bird photos to one of those seemingly elitist "By Invitation Only" Flickr wildlife groups. To give them their due, the image quality and compositional quality of the photos posted in this group are truly fabulous. Many professional wildlife photographers from around the world using top-of-line equipment post their shots on this group.

Well, to make a long story short, my photo was just accepted.

So what's the point?

Well, the point is that although no one is suggesting that the image quality produced by the FZ200 is even remotely close to that produced by a good quality DSLR camera, NEVERTHELESS, it can produce images whose quality is 'good enough' to be chosen in a competitive environment by a panel of no doubt fussy judges and placed along side of some of the best images out there.

my 2 cents for today..

Rudy

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow