Any suggestions for a bag for a Nex-5n and tablet (plus a LITTLE of extra space)

Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SimonV
Regular MemberPosts: 182Gear list
Like?
Any suggestions for a bag for a Nex-5n and tablet (plus a LITTLE of extra space)
Oct 22, 2012

I'm having trouble finding a smallish camera shoulder bag that can fit a Nex-5n (with 24mm zeiss) and an Asus Transformer tablet (a bit thicker than an iPad), but all I can seem to find are either large bags that can fit a DSLR + many lenses, or small bags for just a small mirrorless camera and perhaps a lens. I've been scouring the web but can't seem to find anything that's close to perfect.

I've currently got a Vanguard Up-Rise 38, and while it's a fantastic bag when using DSLR:s, the size is a bit too big for my current needs. Anyone got any tips for a small/medium bag that can fit the Nex-5n with lens on, and some additional small stuff (phone, tickets, memory cards) plus a tablet. Thanks!

Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow