Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fella
Regular MemberPosts: 325
Like?
replacement part UK
Oct 22, 2012

Hi, I have a GH2 on which the rubber cover over the evf has broken off and gone missing. So I need to get a replacement, it is a very easy part to replace, 2 locating clips at the top and 2 small screws at the bottom. I contacted the sole Panasonic UK service center, asking for a replacement part and how much would it cost. They refused to sell me the part and offered no suggestions as to how I might solve my problem. So I've tried contacting Panasonic UK through their website twice now and have received absolutely no response. Extremely poor service! I can't find the part online so far and I'm wandering how to actually get this part.
It would seem a bit stupid to have to box up the camera, take time out of work to send it back to a service center (who don't seem interested in helping anyway) and wait for however long for it to get fixed and sent back just for a very easily replaced rubber evf cover.

-- hide signature --

Martin
www.martwilliams.com

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow