ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeff Morris
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,288Gear list
Like?
Hard Time Selling 300mm F4 on eBay.
Oct 22, 2012

High,

just posting a question about the 300mm f4.  I have a pristine copy, with Hoya UV filter and the Kirk NC-300 collar.  (Plus the original collar, case, box, manual etc.)  I posted it twice with no sale.  I started the bidding at $1,000 with a BIN of $1,299.  No bids, I am confused.  I have sold my D800, and a slew of lenses with no problems.  I ahve a 100% positive feedback for almost 10 years?

Is $1,000 to much for this excellent lens?  The lens new is $1,500.00 and the collar and filter are another $200USD.

BTW, the lens had a new focus motor put in by Nikon in the spring.  It has sat in it's box since then.  I am not trying to sell it on this forum, I can post it on the for sale forum.  I am just wondering why I got no bites at $1,000USD.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Jeff Morris / Homecinemaman
Adams, Gutmann, Steichen, Snoopy, Stigletz, Weston. they lead by example.
I hunt, I peck, I squint, all on a MacBook Pro 13" laptop. So don't laugh, I'm happy there aren't more typo's! (Love the screen and touch pad, hate the keyboard.)

Jeff Morris's gear list:Jeff Morris's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +15 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow