Started Oct 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jaysun
Regular MemberPosts: 328
Like?
I could really use some video editing software help
Oct 22, 2012

I've been getting pretty heavy into time-lapse photography lately. I also picked up a GoPro, and I'm interested in utilizing the 120FPS capability. My problem is finding decent software to work with either of these.
When it comes to time-lapse, I've been using both Lightroom and MonkeyJam. With MonkeyJam, I'm limited to somewhere around 700 shots per video. This isn't enough at all. Sometimes my time-lapses are several thousands of images. With Lightroom, I can load as many photos as I want into the video, but I'm limited to 30 frames per second. Also not enough. Is there a software that encompasses both of these needs?
Secondly, the 120FPS videos. Admittedly, I just started getting into this today. I downloaded Wondershare Video Editor and it limited the slow-motion to half speed. I need something that could do closer to 1/10th speed or so.
If there's a piece of software that could handle both issues, I'd really love to know what it is.
Any help is much appreciated.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow