Like?
Re: Fall in the Neighborhood Nikon D600 70-200 VRII
In reply to 4x5 Guy, Oct 21, 2012

4x5 Guy wrote:

Gradybaby wrote:

4x5 Guy wrote:

Gradybaby wrote:

Karl H. Timmerman M.A.J.D. wrote:

If you like the image, the image has value. Period. I think it is a nice sample of what the N28-300 is capable of doing. On mine, I have noticed, across the board, F8 seems to be the optimum aperture  ...  and it sure beats shlepping a bag full of primes around.  As for 4 x 5?  ...  the easiest way to respond to him, (assuming you would even want to respond to the "village idiot" ) is:

"Nanny, Nanny, Boo, Boo!"

I am sad to admit, his and others with negative, hatefull comments have sucked me into responding. Try to share my point of view. A total waste of time. For some reason, they believe tearing others down, will somehow elevate them or their work. An appropriate comment would include something positive about an image/opinion and suggestions on how you would do it differently, not better, but differently. Encouragement and building up, raises everyone's boat.

Having been here since 1999, posting images in gear forums has always been encouraged as a means of showing what the gear is capable of doing in the hands of nonpro's. Keep sharing your images, point of view and vision.  :)´╗┐

Warm Regards

KarlT´╗┐

-- hide signature --

Karl H.Timmerman M.A.J.D.
BLOG: http://www.karltimmerman.com/Ramblings/
'The best part of taking the moral highground ...... is the view'.

Karl this guy 4X5 every time I post a pic has something negative to say. Where are the moderators when you need them? He is a menace to the site and should be banned from posting here.

Gotta love it. You, karl, and neil abuse this site with innumerable thread of images that are completely mundane and uninformative and strictly narcissistic. But you guys go on and believe that you are hot sh*t photographers. You guys would be torn apart in any decent photography workshop, especially given your conceited attitude.

Keep it up 4X5 you will be gone soon. The site doesn't need losers like you trolling and claiming to be a photographer when we all know your not. Keep it coming we're loving it.

As far as being gone from here, well that's no lose and I could care less.

But let me tell you what I remember about you from way back. You posted a photo. I gave you a honest and courteous critique. But you couldn't take it and lashed back at me. It was then that I knew you were a jerk and I really began to get a sense of what kind of people are on this forum.

So, get all the kicks you want out of bashing me. I don't care at all. But take a good hard look at yourself, if you have the balls and courage to do so. And if I get kicked off this forum, I wouldn't care. The photography presented here is largely of NO interest to a good photographer, because the photography here is that of yours, neil, and the idiotic tin man. As a gear forum, there have been things I learned as I transition from a 4x5 to 35mm format. And the idiot who said that a 4x5 isn't for serious landscape work only needs to look at the work of John Sexton, Bruce Barnbaum and numerous other superb landscape photographers. While there are some good people here, there is an over abundance of jerks, and you, my fiend (sic), are a leader of that group.

See Ya 4X5 I have no time for ass holes like you so go away and cry like the baby you are. This site is sick of you and your trash talking. Your the bottom of the pit and stay there its where you belong.This will be the last you'll here from me but I'm sure not from many of the others on this board who have emailed me to tell me that your a low life.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow