Fall in the Neighborhood Nikon D600 70-200 VRII

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Gradybaby
Contributing MemberPosts: 547
Like?
Re: Fall in the Neighborhood Nikon D600 70-200 VRII
In reply to Karl H. Timmerman M.A.J.D., Oct 21, 2012

Karl H. Timmerman M.A.J.D. wrote:

If you like the image, the image has value. Period. I think it is a nice sample of what the N28-300 is capable of doing. On mine, I have noticed, across the board, F8 seems to be the optimum aperture  ...  and it sure beats shlepping a bag full of primes around.  As for 4 x 5?  ...  the easiest way to respond to him, (assuming you would even want to respond to the "village idiot" ) is:

"Nanny, Nanny, Boo, Boo!"

I am sad to admit, his and others with negative, hatefull comments have sucked me into responding. Try to share my point of view. A total waste of time. For some reason, they believe tearing others down, will somehow elevate them or their work. An appropriate comment would include something positive about an image/opinion and suggestions on how you would do it differently, not better, but differently. Encouragement and building up, raises everyone's boat.

Having been here since 1999, posting images in gear forums has always been encouraged as a means of showing what the gear is capable of doing in the hands of nonpro's. Keep sharing your images, point of view and vision.  :)´╗┐

Warm Regards

KarlT´╗┐

-- hide signature --

Karl H.Timmerman M.A.J.D.
BLOG: http://www.karltimmerman.com/Ramblings/
'The best part of taking the moral highground ...... is the view'.

Karl this guy 4X5 every time I post a pic has something negative to say. Where are the moderators when you need them? He is a menace to the site and should be banned from posting here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow