illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: Rumors...rumors...rumors...E5 successor
In reply to JoopN, Oct 21, 2012

JoopN wrote:

illy wrote:

vyokyong wrote:

I have some hinge. Today I walk to check Olympus E5 in camera shop in KL, Malaysia. The displayed Olympus E5 has been sold. There are only Olympus 4/3 lenses showing with complete line of SHG lenses. For me, it can mean that there is E5 successor coming and Olympus still supports 4/3 lenses.

Would you check your nearby Olympus store is there any Olympus E5 offered? If there is no and all sold. It means Olympus is clearing all E5, and preparing to launch new E5 successor.

the stores in my part of the world only carry m4/3rds, it's been like this a good 2 years, i only got to see and play with an E-M5 for the first time the other day as even then most shops only carry the pen line.

-- hide signature --

I'm on the gin and tonic diet....so far I've lost 2 days

I suggest you find yourself an other shop, everything is available in Holland, E-5, all lenses, no problem.

this was between about 5 shops, i also commented on this situation in Bangkok a couple of years back

-- hide signature --

I'm on the gin and tonic diet....so far I've lost 2 days

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow