Is Elinchrom Replacing Its Lighting Product Line?

Started Sep 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
pekr
Regular MemberPosts: 469
Like?
Re: NO - It's *YOU* who should get your facts straight.
In reply to Jack A. Zucker, Oct 21, 2012

Jack, sorry if you felt offended. I was not replying to your original post IIRC, but to the other one, which claimed, that Elinchrom charges for the remote option with their premium line, which is not accurate info, at least not here in CZ, and it could negatively influence some potential buyers ...

As for built-in options - I am a feature oriented person too, so I would welcome some more bells and whistless being built-in, but on the other hand - you know, how things go sometimes - another circuit board built-in, another possible point of failure, and then you have to send whole light for the repair.

Petr

Jack A. Zucker wrote:

pekr wrote:

You should get your facts straight first - Skyport comes for free with the set of RX600, at least here in CZ.

Here's what comes in the box when you buy new from B&H Photo

Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX 600 Watt/Second Monolight (120VAC)

And even if it comes in the box in your country, my complaint wasn't that it didn't come with it but that it's not built-in. Perhaps the term doesn't translate to your language. Built-in refers to the circuitry being within the flash unit ala the BXRI series.
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow