Started Oct 18, 2012 | Questions thread
VeijoM
Contributing MemberPosts: 513
Like?
Re: How To Use The NX In Studio?
In reply to Mloscalzo91, Oct 20, 2012

Mloscalzo91 wrote:

viking79 wrote:

So I like to use the above Cactus triggers with flashes in manual mode (ideally something you can adjust the power on).  You put the transmitter on the camera hot shoe with the camera in M mode with a shutter speed of around 1/125 or 1/160, not faster than that or it might not work well.  You put a receiver on each flash and then set the flash power where you want.

What flashes are you using?

Eric

I don't have any flashes as of currently. Do you have any recommendations that work with the NX? I know they have one, I believe, but is that the only option we have as NS users?

Hi!

Don' t know if you can purchase these or are even interested of such lights, but I have Elinchrom D-Lite 2 kit with EL-Skyport Transmitter (the trigger comes bundled in package of two D-Lite's). Works excellently with NX10. Having read a lot of problems with different kind of triggers with NX(10s?) I feel relieved that these worked without problems straight away.

http://www.elinchrom.com/sets.php?cat=14&base_set=97&sub_set=97

Hope you find a solution that is suitable for you.

-Veijo-

-- hide signature --

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time... Eccl. 3:11

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow