Monitor profile doesn't load after restart

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bob Collette
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,679Gear list
Like?
Re: Monitor profile doesn't load after restart
In reply to Flashlight, Oct 20, 2012

It can be a little tricky getting Win7 to load the monitor profile at startup.  I used my i1Pro to profile the screen on my Win7 laptop.  I setup the color management in Win7 to automatically load the profile at startup and it did.  A few months ago I had a problem that I solved by restoring an image I had made of the C: drive from a few months earlier.  For awhile after that, I had the same problem with the profile not being loaded at startup.  It was showing as the monitor profile and I could manually load it, but when I would restart it wouldn't get loaded.  After several weeks of futzing around with it, I finally got it to work (load at startup).  To be honest, I don't know what I did differently, as the color management setup looks the same to me now as it did before when it wasn't loading at startup.  All I can suggest is that you keep playing with it.  I don't think the overclocking has anything to do with it unless you're on the verge of instability.

Bob Collette's gear list:Bob Collette's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow