Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ed_C
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,693
Like?
Feeding the trolls
Oct 20, 2012

It is easy to fall prey to them.  Sometimes they are hard to recognize.  Sometimes one appears to be a troll and actually isn't. People with little photo experience feed them readily because a snapshot that is better than their own still impresses them.  (Yes ... I do realize that the shot here is a very simple snapshot.  It's not supposed to be anything more)

I think that at this point there are some people who are very obviously trolling the forum.  They love any kind of attention.  They are masters of baiting people.  (yea that was intentional)  They pathetically take pleasure in annoying other people, technically staying within the rules of the forum. I am guessing that they even like the thumbs down.

HINT:  If you take pleasure in the number of thumbs down you are getting then you are probably a troll might not have realized it.

They probably won't go away but if you don't give them any opinion there is some chance.  Let the trolls play with themselves or each other and try to bring this forum back to something less ridiculous than it is now.

-- hide signature --

Ed C.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow