Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
D Knisely
Senior MemberPosts: 1,887Gear list
Huge Disappointment with RRS D600 L-bracket
Oct 19, 2012

I finally received a D600 L-bracket that I had pre-ordered from RRS, only to discover that they shipped the wrong part, but (much worse!), the actual product L-bracket does not work with the D600 LCD protector!

I think this was a very unwise decision on ReallyRightStuff's part, but they have their reasons.  I'd rather give up a tiny bit of structural integrity to keep the screen protector for sure.  I just wanted to warn others of this limitation so they can make their own decision.  Perhaps RRS will have to revisit this decision.

I have now pre-ordered the Kirk L-bracket, which proudly proclaims that they do support the screen protector!  I hope they ship soon.

D Knisely's gear list:D Knisely's gear list
Nikon D600 Olympus E-M5 II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow