Started Oct 9, 2012 | Questions thread
ZoranC
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,499
Like?
Re: Worrying OM-D review at Biofos.com?
In reply to rrr_hhh, Oct 19, 2012

rrr_hhh wrote:

David43Fan wrote:

John Foster, the Biofos author, has emailed me a very measured and sensible response to my enquiry which asked if he's kept the OM-D and whether his views have changed, and also to ask how OM-D JPEGs compare, in his opinion, with those out of my XZ-1, E-PL2, and E-1.

I replied to his email, explaining about the forum thread and asked him, out of common courtesy, if I could publish his response here, adding "It may help explain to the 'outraged' OM-D owners where you were coming from?"

He's come back objecting to my publishing his response and telling me not to seek his opinion on anything again.

Charmed.

Anyway, I don't understand why some people felt the need to give three thumbs down to your post : it isn't your fault if the author of the Biofos review refused you to report his answer here. I for one would have liked to hear it and value the fact that 1) you wrote him, 2) were ready to share his answer with us and 3) asked permission to the reviewer before quoting him 4) kept us posted about the whole thing.

IMO : you have got everything right.

Maybe because way David43Fan is handling this matter indicates he is looking for ways to get crowd to publicly stone John Foster for not being EM5 fanboi. Also maybe because John had every right to privacy of his private conversations, including him telling David43Fan not to bother him anymore, that David43Fan violated here and turned into another stone cast onto John. Both are very disgusting and disturbing actions by David43Fan yet you are not seeing that and say he did everything right?

-- hide signature --

Warning to everyone that it concerns: jimboyvr is hater of different ethnicities and endorser of ethnicity based killings of innocent civilians.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow