Wow new Nex7 Firmware !!!!!

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jefenator
Senior MemberPosts: 1,460Gear list
Like?
Pretty minor impact for me.
In reply to jst13, Oct 19, 2012

This may be more glorious for many - I could really see busting out the champagne if you've been holding out for the extended bracketing range.

As for me, I don't use that function. I don't have any lenses with purple fringing issues.

I do have issues with hitting that movie record button by accident. But the actual harm done was pretty minimal. I'd end up with the occasional 3-second video clip which I'd just leave in place, import to the computer and discard along with so many dud stills I took on purpose. Now I get a message window popping up, which fortunately I can close with a half-press of the shutter.

So, this update didn't exactly open up the heavens for me - almost not worth doing, except it's usually a good idea to keep this kind of stuff current. (Never know what other hidden benefits there may be...)

I'm glad Sony did it - though. Nice to know they still care.

Jefenator's gear list:Jefenator's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS M Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow