Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pierre1
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,502
Like?
**Final Results for Challenge 155**
Oct 19, 2012

Whew ! By George I think I've got it. Again a big thank you to all who have participated in Challenge 155 " Portraits Enhanced " This new challenge will consist of submitted portraits that have been manipulated some to bring out or accentuate a particular mood from the subject. I will accept colour, single tones or b&w's."

Please realize that my opinion is purely subjective and yours may differ. This was a tough task with so many excellent entries. There will be 7 honorable mentions and I will comment on the top 3.

10. "I'll be back" by Perriman Smythe

9. " Vanessa " by CGS11

8. "I've got a lot on my plate" by Neil Bryant

7. ( no title ) by Ray Soars

6. " It's hard being a baby " by Vinicio

5. " Golden Smile " by Sammy Yousef

4. " Ready for a new roguery " by Vitto Digital

3. " Sweet Sixteen " by rtjun

*** 2nd Runner Up congrats to rtjun with " Sweet Sixteen ". This lovely young lady's expression is priceless, the twinkle in her eye, the semi smile and mostly her connection with the photographer!

2. " The Habit " by motobloat

1st Runner Up congrats to motobloat with " The Habit " You've pulled this off extremely well. The lighting, shadows, b&w, gaze, lighter, cigarette... This would fit in perfectly as a promo image for Mad Men. The subject also resembles Rod Serling.

1. " Sombrero? " by draacor

**** And finally a huge congratulations to our Winner draacor for  our *** Challenge 155 ***

There is just something magical about the toning and simplicity of this profile portrait that makes it look timeless like it could have been taken 100 years ago. Well done draacor.

Once again a big thank you to all who have participated in keeping with the spirit of this excellent forum. draacor if you could be so kind as to host Challenge 156 it would be greatly appreciated !

Best Regards,

PierreD

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow