Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Liz Z.
Senior MemberPosts: 1,249Gear list
Like?
Re: 2 great alternatives to Olympus Sport Case for RX100
In reply to John TF, Oct 19, 2012

John TF wrote:

Liz Z. wrote:

I had no luck getting the Olympus Horizontal Sport case to work, so I returned it, but I still hoped to find a horizontal form-fitting neoprene case (since I started using a neck strap I've found vertical cases akward). I was perusing the Op/Tech site and they had only a few options that they linked with the RX100, but I decided to delve further, and my delving paid off, with two different but really good options.

My favorite is this one, the Soft Pouch-Snapeez, $9.95 on Amazon. It fits the camera like a glove and closes with a magnet. The back has a belt loop which is so tight it can be used as a horizontal battery pocket, especially if I sew one side shut.

Snapeez closed around RX100

Thanks, Liz. I'll try it out.

Need to take care on Amazon - there are several sizes of this pouch. I think this is the one Liz is referring to:

OP/TECH USA 7301264 Snappeez-Large, Wide Body Horizontal Neoprene Pouch for Camera (4.5 x 2.5 x .75 - 1.25 Inch) (Black)

-- hide signature --

John TF

Yes, that's it. And even though it says the maximum width is 1.25" it requires no effort to get the RX100 into it.

-- hide signature --

Liz

Liz Z.'s gear list:Liz Z.'s gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Sony RX100 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow