Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BSmith52
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
First photo post FZ200
Oct 19, 2012

Those old enough to remember Phys Ed (PE) in High School, your first year. One of the rites of becoming a man was to have your gym shorts yanked down to your knees by the upper classmen. And yes, this was during full class, co-ed. That's kinda of how I feel posting my first pick.

Wanted to get all the pro eyes here to give a look and feed back. Still learning my FZ200, but think I'm really going to love it in the situations it does best.

Not sure exif data will show, but very little PP, one bump in saturation, contrast, and brightness. 89mm at f2.8  ISO-100  Auto WB NR @ -2  Sharpness @ +1

Thanks in advance. And thank you to all who take the time to share your knowledge.

Barry

Wagon full of fall

BSmith52's gear list:BSmith52's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow