Started Oct 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Craigski
Contributing MemberPosts: 752
Like?
Re: Merrill goes to Manila
In reply to 1chaz, Oct 18, 2012

1chaz wrote:

Craigski wrote:

This DP2M is giving me a problem. First, I want to print every picture I take; and two, I don't want to shoot with any Bayer-sensor camera, despite having about twenty grand invested in my DSLR system. Big problem.

I wrote in my earlier post that this is about the worst camera I've ever used, and I want to apologize to Sigma for that. It's just that the IQ is so far superior to the UI that it's like a love-hate relationship: hate using the thing, love looking at the results.

Craig

Welcome to Sigma !!! We are all here for the love of the output. Have you printed yet ? you will love it even more after you do but don't get rid of your other system you will still have use for it.

Hi, thanks! No prints yet, I am here in the Philippines away from my printer. But I will!

This is actually my second Sigma, having had the SD14 but finally giving in to the lure of the mainstream (Sony FF). The shooting experience with that is far superior, of course; but the on-screen results, even sharpened, are not what I am getting from this GLC.

Cheers,

Craig

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow