Like?
Re: Here's yours: and some free advice
In reply to wepwawet, Oct 18, 2012

wepwawet wrote:

FJoes Raw Talk wrote:

wepwawet wrote:

'Too much free time is not necessarily a good thing'

-- hide signature --

Not necessarily for those of limited skills and/or of average overall intellect. You know, those one dimensional types with such a tight a** that they could turn a turd into a semi-precious gemstone.

-- hide signature --

Joe

Fair enough; let me correct then :

'Too much free time and a bloated ego are not necessarily a good thing'.

-- hide signature --

"Wepwawet is a mealy-mouthed weasel with little balls. It is rather pedestrian beast in both intellect and physical skills so it relies on passive aggressive moves for its survival."

This particular weasel is best advised to look elsewhere to satiate his appetite to get noticed and/or to be an irritant. Remember, oh mealy-mouthed one, it was YOU that should have just ignored my original post but instead opted to be a d*ckhead. Although you do that bit well, you might want to stay focused on other endeavors here on DPR that don't involve commenting on my posts. If you need some clarification, I will do my best to dumb it down for you.

Joes Raw Talk's gear list:Joes Raw Talk's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 5000 Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot G12 Canon EOS 5D Mark II +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow