Started Oct 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
D700man
Regular MemberPosts: 246
Like?
Ok going to Canon from Nikon, now 5dII or 5dIII
Oct 18, 2012

Going to be selling my Nikon system since I have about a month of down time between bookings.  I honestly really would like to go to the 5dIII but at this point cannot justify the cost COMPARED to the 1799 price of the mkII.  I did see that theres a deal on amazon for the mkIII and 24-105 lens for 3749 thats tempting but thats a lens I probably will not be using professionally and just on trips.  24-70 I or II (II is stupid how for not having IS) 70-200II, 50L, 85L, 35L is what I'd eventually be getting and probably could get sooner by going with the II over the III.  The II's autofocus is a bit of concern since I do not have experience with it in low/dim light.  You that have the II and III or even if you have the II and have checked out the III and found it wasn't worth it, chime in.

Check my sig for the style of photog I do.  Its outdoor portraits, using natural light and some weddings.

-- hide signature --

www.brentpearcy.com

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow