X10 Firmware 2.0 Review and sample photos

Started Oct 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
smatty
Senior MemberPosts: 1,798Gear list
Like?
Re: X10 Firmware 2.0 Review and sample photos
In reply to hassman, Oct 18, 2012

hassman wrote:

The recent (though welcome) lens promotion for the Pro1 is another example of how Fuji operate.  It's all a little too much ad hoc, this time on pricing and structure....at the expense of early adopters.

I am a day 1 adopter (X100, X10 and X-Pro 1) and payed full price for those cameras. I knew that the X-Pro 1, like most other cameras or electronics in a fast product cycle word, will be dropping in price a few month down the road.

Although there are certainly things that Fuji could have done better if they had spend more time testing their cameras with more users before the release of the X100 (which had obvious usability flaws in the early firmwares) I still would not want to have missed the many month shooting with the X-Cameras prior to the sorted out FW.

And the pricedrop is certainly not something I would hold against Fuji - it is common in todays fast pace world.

Cheers,
Smatty
=> Homepage
=> Recent Flickr Photos

smatty's gear list:smatty's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow