Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rick Knepper
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,598Gear list
Like?
Re: I am going to presume that you are an adult in age at least
In reply to Johnwill, Oct 18, 2012

Johnwill wrote:

Rick Knepper wrote:

Most adults do not presume to give unsolicited life advice to other adults. But, it's one of the worst characteristics of this forum. Seems to draw the most immature folks on the 'net.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy.

If you don't want such advice then maybe you should not post such open ended blah blah blah posts as you did originally. If you are so sensitive, stay off the forums. You are lucky his advice was so gentle.

Like most people, I don't want unsolicited advice especially from morons. (Not talking about DerStig here Johnwill). Your posting history, with your infrequent posts and one line insults and passive/agressive behaviour, suggests that you are a bit of a troll.

Besides, I hunted down the cause of your anger.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/42657316

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy.

Rick Knepper's gear list:Rick Knepper's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow