*** Mini Challenge 281 Trees ***

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jill Rex
Senior MemberPosts: 1,019
Like?
Re: *** Mini Challenge 281 Trees ***
In reply to Willicent, Oct 17, 2012

Willicent wrote:

Meadow Entrance, Woodstock, VT (D40 w/18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR DX Zoom Nikkor)

Mt. Desert Island, Maine, 2011 (D7000 w/18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR DX Zoom Nikkor) + some PP...

Shoreline Path, Bar Harbor, Maine (iPhone w/~cough~cough~...Hipstamatic Camera App)

Hi Willicent,

Firstly welcome to the challenge, so glad to have your participation.

1. The dappled sunlight and the vibrant mix of colours in those leaves, just commands attention. The gate too is so interesting, I can just imagine sheep in the next pasture. It is as though the trees are holding hands making an arch over the gate.

2. This tree that almost stands alone, the sweep of the road and the water, all make up an interesting scene,beggingone to find out what lies around the next bend. I enjoy how the tree has grown to beĀ almostĀ leaning towards the water.

3. Hmm I do not mind the cell phone, only today as we have been asked not to use our cameras twice this week ( once at our botanical rose garden & today at a shopping mall , where the roof has been destroyed from a fire) ,,,that I think that way i shall be able to get away with my shots !!

The tree that you have captured frames some of the boats, and the scene beyond. You have chosen to only use the branches and this makes for an unusal and interesting capture.

Thanks for those.

Cheers,

Jill

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/2387365102_cc4ff79f35_o.jpg

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GaryNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow