Disappointed in Beach Camera - 24-70 II topic

Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rick Knepper
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,750Gear list
Like?
Re: Disappointed in Beach Camera - 24-70 II topic
In reply to oskimomo, Oct 17, 2012

oskimomo wrote:

hmmm . I paid  2299 on Saturday from their eBay store .

eBay is the first place I check because they have a Bill Me Later feature with an 18 month time frame. There was no listing from Beach Camera or any other company for $2299 at the time I checked.

You saw what I posted originally. It was copy/pasted direct from the Amazon listing. Actually, today on their own website, the price had climbed to  $2899.

In Stock. Usually ships the same day or the next day.
Condition:Brand new, USA Warranty
The redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is the latest update to the acclaimed L-Series of EF optics. A standard focal length zoom lens, it features a large aperture throughout its focal length. -82mm Filter Size.

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=CN2470F28LII USA Lens - $2,899.00Alternatives:

By the way, as I was responding to your post, I decided to check eBay again and I just purchased the lens from Adorama on eBay with the Bill Me Later option for 18 months that I had been looking for.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy.

Rick Knepper's gear list:Rick Knepper's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow