Banging my head against a wall!
I've been spending soooooo much time trying to get the best camera for my budget and needs!
I think I have narrowed it down to the following
- Sony DSC-HX20V (Most expensive)
- Nikon S9100 (2nd most expensive)
- Canon SX260 HS (3rd most expensive)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS10 (2nd cheapest)
- Fuji F660EXR (Cheapest)
The main things I am looking for is:
- Black/White with only a particular color shown (not sure what the formal name for it is?)
- Miniature Effect
- Obviously something with a good image quality - but I normally wouldn't print any photos bigger than an A4 size and that is on a rear occasion.
- Decent amount of optical zoom (15+ etc)
Ive been struggling to make a decision on which one to go for....been thinking the Canon but it doesn't have a easy panorama or the Fuji, but it doesnt do miniature or the black/white thing I was talking about. And now I'm thinking the Sony might be best as, from what I have read, it has everything I'm after....right??
Am I missing some other camera in which could be a potential candidate?
Anyone....PLEASE HELP!!! put me out of my misery so I don't have sleepless nights thinking about which camera I should get! ;(