Darkness Shall Cover The Earth.

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
John Basso
Senior MemberPosts: 2,378Gear list
Like?
Re: Darkness Shall Cover The Earth.
In reply to trickcyclist, Oct 17, 2012

trickcyclist wrote:

My God! My instant thought was 9 11, with the dust rolling over Manhattan. It would have been some kind of shot with an iPhone, but getting it on a decent camera too...

After some car thefts at work I've stopped bringing mine out with me all the time, but I might have to invest in a little fixed safe and see if a garage will attach it in the boot.

Thank You so much for your great comment . On my 24'' iMac , the image really comes alive. The capture with this photo of course is from the bass Aria. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light. The Messiah. (Handel) So this is not destruction but more of a promised bright future.

Reading that your car was broken into makes me angry towards the thief. People like that , belong to the lowest form of life on this earth! I hope you recovered over your loss,This is not easy I know. It also happened to me some time ago and more than once: Greetings John Basso.

John Basso's gear list:John Basso's gear list
Leica D-Lux 6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JohnNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow