Started Oct 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KnightPhoto2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,349Gear list
Like?
Did we concede this forum to D600?
Oct 16, 2012

Don't get me wrong, the D600 looks great!  But do topics pertaining the D600 really belong in this forum?  It "feels wrong" to me.  Historically this was the forum where we talked about really advanced stuff, and of course we still can, but the danger is swamping those threads - once they disappear off the front page that's pretty much it.

Maybe I missed the thread where we discussed the applicability of D600 to this forum?  Or did we just collectively shrug and let it ride?  Heck when I decided to buy a D7000 to replace my aging D300 I didn't come here to discuss in detail (although many of us did mention D7000 as it was an advanced sensor and still is).

I'm not going to get all proscriptive about where the D600 naturally belongs, I just don't think it should be here as the first part of the conversation - what are your thoughts 

And yes I realize many D600 owners will be crossover owners with D4, D800, D700, D3, D2 etc. so I recognize this is a tough call!

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,
SteveK
'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/119002

KnightPhoto2's gear list:KnightPhoto2's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +19 more
Nikon D3 Nikon D300 Nikon D4 Nikon D600 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow