My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
SLR Magic
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Re: My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!
In reply to facewashwas, Oct 16, 2012

Jimmy, below is the email I received from you on May 8th. We did not get a copy of this review before publication. I see that you are more than thrilled to receive the Stealth version of the lens. I am sure you raised awarness for our company name and capabilities to the mass public.

Kind rgds.,

Andrew

"In response to your last email, I would be more than thrilled if I can receive a review copy (RF-coupled preferably the black/stealth) for a comprehensive, detailed evaluation.

I’ll be sure that my review will be supportive in many ways including, but not limited to:

I am active on many photography forums and sites where I will be able to speak as a reviewer on behalf of your name. If preferred, I can submit my review to your company before publication."

4)      Provide prospective customers with positive conclusions of the lens and your company name.

3)      Reveal real-world use of the lens not based on a controlled environment or MFT charts

2)      Demonstrating optical performance and ability of the hyperprime lens

1)      Raising awareness of your company name and capabilities to the mass public

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow