ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Inkheart
Regular MemberPosts: 332Gear list
Like?
Dilemma
Oct 16, 2012

Hi,

I generally had my mind set on buying the K-30, but I'm still waiting until it shows up in local stores. In the meantime, I read about other cameras too, and I got interested in Sony Nex 6 that's been recently announced. It is similarly priced, and has most of the features that I want. What I like about it is its small size, and that it's much quieter than the K-30 (shutter and autofocus in some lenses). But Pentax has weather sealing and OVF, which I think I'd prefer. As I said, it's not in local stores, so I haven't got the chance to try it out yet.

Could you help me make up my mind?

And do you often find the noises of the K-30 (meaning sound) disturbing (especially with the 18-55mm WR and 50-200mm WR kit lenses).

The overall question would be: Why is the K-30 better/worse than the Nex 6?

I'm not interested in video.

-- hide signature --

Inkheart

Inkheart's gear list:Inkheart's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow