Congrats on a great photo!

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jan2009
Regular MemberPosts: 461Gear list
Like?
Re: On the slideshow
In reply to Deleted pending purge, Oct 16, 2012

I enjoyed this one a lot Fil, thanks.  OK except when I saw the snakes again.

I think its a best case scenario when you can combine multiple hobby (snorkeling and photography) and manage to compile in video.

Thank you for sharing the lessons learned and glad you have profited with a VW.  I see you also use D10 for underwater, what was the other camera? is it an dSLR with a housing?

I am glad that both slideshow I watched including Slynky's did not show or highlight any special effects, I believe a slideshow is as effective as photograph when compiled with a good storyline, but I also know it takes a lot of effort.

One last thing Fil, you used youtube link this time, but the other one was an exe file, may I inquire why? If I may guess, youtube is convenient to just share link, (which I do too) but the exe file takes time to download and can be mistaken for a malicious program, could it be that you just have not uploaded the snake exe file to youtube?

Just needed to know more if there are security risk that I am missing between youtube link or exe file or any other format. Thanks again.

OK, now may I share my latest adventure compilation, but I include video. I use Proshow producer 4.5, picassa for timelapse and LR for photo editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbfg1NWR5Y

br,

Norberto

Jan2009's gear list:Jan2009's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow