Many thanks to you- my game plan has changed and some of you really with your words- got to me

Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nano princess
Regular MemberPosts: 288
Like?
Many thanks to you- my game plan has changed and some of you really with your words- got to me
Oct 15, 2012

I put my first post up here the other day.. I want you to know that I read each ones replies and began taking into account what each one of you were trying to explain to me.  First thing I did was go back to the stores and try manually using the lens.( as opposed to my previous goal- auto power zoom)

0mg- thank you all for suggesting that- I can do this I say to myself..it's not that much more difficult as I thought.  In fact kinda cool .  More control of the flow...

Second- I was told, learn to use a dslr/camera- learn it.... Practice... As if I could hear everyone who responded to me sharing the same view- to get the photos you are hoping to achieve it takes more thpoint and shoot.  Words you stated were truly noted.

Third- the time you took to share with me your own personal views and advice- very kind of you.

When I posted my first post I really in my heart kept thinking..bridge camera- and then so many of you made me feel I could do a dslr.  It just takes some work and it's doable.

Sooooo this nano princess will be learning on a Sony a57.  I purchased it today.  I played with many more and looked at cameras I never thought I would look at.  For me I hope this camera will get me on my way to learn the. World of photography... Anallot what it's worth I want to thank each of you that advised me and shared with me that in your own way you can do this.  So I changed my whole perception of my original goal and have decided Iam going to give it a try and hey who knows maybe I won't be as bad as I think I will be( no natural gift here in me for photo taking I can tell you that).

Many blessings

Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow