My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!

Started Oct 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
SLR Magic
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Re: My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!
In reply to A Guy Platt, Oct 15, 2012

A Guy Platt wrote:

I know that Steve Huff is displaying advertisements for the company on his site, and he has a very favorable report on the lens. I hope his reputation doesn't go down the drain if a high percentage of these lenses fail over the next few years.

Regards
  Guy
My Flickr photostream

Disclaimer:

Steve Huff is displaying an ad for us in support of what we do as a startup company for the past three years. He said that before on his blog before already. The ad that everyone refer to all the time is NOT a paid ad. Paid ad are under the site sponsor section on his blog. We are below that with NO site sponsor mention. So, it is NOT and advertisement. The only time we support was I personally bought a camera from the B&H links to a camera and lens on this website and that is how everyone else supports him. I am sure people using the links are kept confidential and he does not even know I bought a camera and lens through his links before. He does not know we bought from the links at all so I do not see how this affects anything at all. I hope no one accuses him to be paid to write a favorable review again. I am sure now everyone knows I bought from the link after this post but my point is there is no way it could have affected any of his reviews. Well, I think everyone gets the point now.

What the public has failed to mention is his negative feedback on the first prototype 50mm f/0.95 lens for M mount. He practically told us we have to come up with a new design. This is why we came up with the 50mm T0.95 lens.

Kind rgds.,

Andrew

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow