Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LTZ470
Forum ProPosts: 11,014Gear list
Like?
SX50 vs FZ200 w/ TC-E17ED II
Oct 15, 2012

Did not shoot in Super Fine, will shoot those later, could not figure out how to set the camera to Super Fine in the menu's ans I did not have my laptop with me with the manual on it...so I shot the best I could with both cameras going back through the photos and keeping the best IQ shots SOOC...the FZ200 was set to -2/3 EV most of the shots as it is prone to over exposing...the Canon is very fast and is an excellent camera, the f/6.5 slow shutter speeds were very noticable and probably why some of these look soft, going to be hard to shoot wildlife with 1/125 shutter speeds...the AF is awesome instantaneous...the Continuous shooting is excellent...handling of the camera is great, I am just not accustomed to Canon's menu and UI...the SX50 has much less noise than the FZ200, but it does look like the NR is eating a few details as well...all in all two very capable cameras...choose your poison and have fun with either of them...

Download Originals here...

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

FZ200

SX50

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow